Learning Challenge: Deskercizes

Deskercizes

As someone who spends almost all of my day sitting at a desk or table working on my homework, stretching is something that would solve soooo much of my body pain, but I neglect stretching all of the time. Below, I am going to describe some of the deskercizes that I came across in my research of stretches that I could do at my desk.

DEC15-deskyoga1
Shoulder rolls relieve so much more tension than I expected. Doing them helped me loosen up my neck which is aching from looking down at my computer. This exercise also relieves some tightness in my upper back, the same tightness that causes my shoulders to round forward, hunching my back


DEC15-deskyoga4
I just did this chair twist and my lower back popped like 10 times! It feels so good to do this stretch because your lower back is so stationary as you're sitting at your desk.

DEC15-deskyoga2
I can not believe good this stretch felt, as someone who never does chest stretches, whether I am at my desk or at my gym. 

Image result for seated leg stretch
In search for a lower body stretch that I could do at my desk, I found this stretch that stretches your glutes and it killer in the best way possible.
(Source: Baba Mail)

Comments

Popular Posts