Tech Tip: Embedding Soundcloud

Hey guys! I just learned how to embed a song or other kind of audio recording from Soundcloud and I love how it gives me the opportunity to share music with my readers. By reading Josh Birdwell's step-by-step instructions on how to embed soundcloud into your blog posts, I have embedded it below. All I had to do was get the "Embed" code from the soundcloud page of the song and then I pasted it in to my blog post. The first time I pasted the embed code into my post, it did not show the soundcloud player. The code only worked once I switched my post editing format into "HTML" from "Compose".

The song that I chose to embed into this blog post is about Radha and Krishna from the movie Lagaan (one of my favorite Bollywood movies!). I grew up doing Indian dance and this was the first song that I ever did a dance to so it holds a special place in my heart.




This is an image from Josh's tech tip about embedding Soundcloud into blog posts. It shows where the code is when you choose to "share" a song on soundcloud.

Comments

Popular Posts