Tech Tip: Pinterest Browser Button

Hey guys! I downloaded the Pinterest browser button and I don't know why I did not do this before, as I use Pinterest ALL the time. I don't use Pinterest for this class, but I do use it to explore and save DIY projects, fashion inspiration, exercise routines, recipes, and other miscellaneous links or images that I want to save. I love this button because it encourages me to not only repin the pins of other people on pinterest, but it also allows me to easily share stuff on Pinterest from other parts of the internet. '' In the image below, you can see the Pinterest browser button next to my web address bar while using Google Chrome. I clicked the button on the page of a blueberry pie recipe (I can't wait to bake it!) and it immediately opened up a variety of images from the recipe site that I could choose as the cover of my pin and after clicking the one of my choice, I got to choose which Pinterest board I wanted to save my pin on.

Feel free to follow me on Pinterest if you would like if you have any of the same interests as me!

]
Me choosing which board I wanted to save this blueberry pie recipe on.
(Source: I took this screenshot on my computer)

Comments

Popular Posts