Week 8 Progress

I'm pretty content with what I have accomplished over this past semester, as I am somewhat managing to keep up with the course. I have found that my biggest weakness in this class is trying to churn out stories when I'm not super passionate about the story that I am basing my own off of. I do have to say that my main priority in this class is to get the best grade, rather than focus a crazy amount of energy trying to fully take in everything that I can from the course, so I find myself often resorting to using extra credit options to make up for storytelling assignments. I think that I am going to do this less often and instead, do extra credit to make up reading notes, although this probably isn't going to be as feasible as I hope because thursdays are my busiest days and I usually do the entirety of the work for this class friday through sunday.

When it comes to the second half of the semester, I think that my only goal is to get by with the best grade as possible. It goes against my nature to ever "just get by" in anything that I do, but in the hours that I spend writing reading notes or commenting on other people's blogs, it weighs pretty heavy on me that I could be using that time to do work for my classes that add the most value to my education and my college degree and that are the most important for me and future employers to see that I performed well in.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg 2016 portrait.jpg
Portrait of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

I want to be a lawyer one day so of course I look up to RBG, the second female supreme court justice. CNN is producing a documentary of her life and I can't wait to see it!

Comments

Popular Posts