Famous Last Words: End of this Class

File:Tanjore Paintings - Big temple 01.JPG
Painting in the Tanjore Big temple

The day has come. It is finally my last day in the course. I have achieved the grade that I want and I'm going to complete my "Finished" form after I publish this post. I'm thankful for this class because I got to revive the creative child within myself while also improving my reading and writing skills. I loved how I got to use this class as a break from my other ones to detach from a world of economics and tragic environmental degradation and escape reality for a second as I wrote stories about Krishna and turtles. This class gave me insight into my mother's Hindu faith in a way that was separated from religion, but still carried the same lessons of karma and benevolence. Most importantly of all, I am going to learn what it means to be a great teacher thanks to Laura. I have never encountered someone in my life that was so invested in seeing his or her students grow. While she did not teach some of us the differential equations and market structures that we needed to know for our exams, she taught us to be innovative. She taught us to invest into ourselves and the things that we create. She taught Most importantly, she encouraged us to grow and for that, I will be forever thankful.

It was a good one readers of Indian and Epic. This will be my last post! 
-Arti Patel-

Comments

Popular Posts